- Feature Links
- Proposed City Hall
Proposed City Hall Project
City Council approved the negotiation of an architectural and engineering services contract for the design of a new Boerne City Hall at the September 13, 2016 regularly scheduled City Council meeting.
Future public meetings will be scheduled as the design process moves through the schematic and final design phases over the next few months.
The City will be using the Construction Manager at Risk process for the new City Hall project.
Learn more about this process here
See the list of companies that submitted proposals here
- Christina Bergmann - Chairperson
- David Spencer - District 1
- Barbara Racinowski - District 2
- Kerry Phillip - District 3
- Ben Adam - District 4
- Cathy Spain - District 5
Minutes are in draft form and unofficial until approved by the Committee.
- Do we really need a new City Hall?
- What city departments will be in the new City Hall?
- Are there any other three story buildings on Main Street?
- How many employees will be working in the new building?
- Will there be a "drive through" window for payments?
- Why can't the current City Hall be expanded?
- Why build it for 30 years out? Why not for today?