- Feature Links
- Proposed City Hall
New Boerne City Hall Project
As of April 25, 2017 this project is on hold.
City Hall update on March 14, 2017 - Randall Scott Architects presented updated schematic designs for the new City Hall - these are still preliminary and subject to change based on staff and City Council input. See presentation here. This is a very large file and may take several seconds to download to your device.
Background: City Council approved the negotiation of an architectural and engineering services contract for the design of the new Boerne City Hall at the September 13, 2016 regularly scheduled City Council meeting.
The City will be using the Construction Manager at Risk (CMR) process for the new City Hall project. The City Council approved an agreement with Lee Lewis Construction at the February 14, 2017 meeting.
Learn more about the CMR process here
See the list of companies that submitted proposals here
- Christina Bergmann - Chairperson
- David Spencer - District 1
- Barbara Racinowski - District 2
- Kerry Phillip - District 3
- Ben Adam - District 4
- Cathy Spain - District 5
Minutes are in draft form and unofficial until approved by the Committee.
- Do we really need a new City Hall?
- What city departments will be in the new City Hall?
- Are there any other three story buildings on Main Street?
- How many employees will be working in the new building?
- Will there be a "drive through" window for payments?
- Why can't the current City Hall be expanded?
- Why build it for 30 years out? Why not for today?