- Feature Links
- Master Plan Update Project
Boerne Master Plan Update Project
- Chapter 1 - Introduction
- Chapter 2 - Existing Conditions
- Chapter 3 - Community Input
Chapter 4 - Community Vision - Please note that this chapter is being updated to remove the Kendall Gateway Study potential routes from the Future Land Use Map. Click here for more info on the updated Land Use Plan
- Chapter 5 - Future Directions .
- Chapter 6 - Plan Implementation
- Print chapter(s) using the PDFs above using your home or office printer.
- Print chapter(s) at the Patrick Heath Public Library, staff is available to assist. Cost is $0.25 per page for black and white prints or $1.00 per page for color prints.
- Submit a Public Information Request with the City Secretary at Boerne City Hall. Cost per page is $0.10. Requests can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in-person at City Hall during regular business.
A Master Plan Joint Meeting was held on May 21, 2018 with members of City Council, the Planning and Zoning Commission, and the Master Plan Steering Committee. Feedback was gathered after the presentation, and the Plan is still a work in progress. The presentation from that meeting is linked below.
Halff Associates is continuing the Boerne Master Plan Update process. We appreciate everyone's previous input and will continue to receive comments through July 20.
July 9, 2018: Planning & Zoning Commission public hearing and recommendation to City Council - item was tabled.
July 10, 2018: City Council public hearing and first reading of ordinance - item was postponed
August 6, 2018: Planning & Zoning Commission public hearing and recommendation to City Council
- Amy Mangum
- Amy Wilson Berg
- Barbara Racinowski
- Ben Adam
- Brad Ryden
- Charlie Boyd, IV
- David Stelmazewski
- Heather Dickens
- Israel Pena; Co-chair
- Jason Kirkpartrick
- Jim Guy Egbert
- JoAnn Schroeder
- Joe Granados
- John Hollinshead; Co-chair
- Kim Grosenbacker plus 2 Boerne HS students
- Lisa Winters
- Misty Mayo
- Patrick Heath
- Paul de Luna
- Paula Hayward
- Ricky Gleason
- Roger Hemminghaus
- Ron Cisneros
- Whitney Schwope
City Staff Technical Advisory Committee:
Jeff Thompson, Deputy City Manager
Laura Talley, Planning & Community Development Director
Chris Turk, Economic Development Coordinator
Sean Reich, City Engineer
Doug Meckel, Fire Chief
Jim Kohler, Police Chief
Larry Woods, Convention and Visitors Bureau Director
Paul Barwick, Special Projects Director
Pamela Bransford, Communications Director
Danny Zincke, Parks and Recreation Director
Jennifer Medeiros, Development Assistant
This committee, appointed by Mayor Mike Schultz on June 14, 2016, was charged with reviewing the "Request for Qualifications" documents that were submitted by professional consulting firms interested in facilitating the master plan update process.
- Mayor Pro Tem Ron Cisneros
- Councilmember Charlie Boyd IV
- Planning & Zoning Commission Chair John Hollinshead
- Planning & Zoning Commissioner Israel Pena
- Planning & Zoning Commissioner Paula Hayward
- Deputy City Manager Jeff Thompson
- Planning & Community Development Director Laura Talley
- Economic Development & Project Implementation Coordinator Chris Turk