City of Boerne Elections - Candidate Information
General Election info for May 4, 2019
NOTICE OF DEADLINE TO FILE FOR PLACE ON THE BALLOT
Official Election Order
2019 General Election calendar
- Official Notice of Election (available at a later date)
- SAMPLE BALLOT - for City of Boerne General Election (available at a later date)
- Polling locations (available at a later date)
NOTICE OF DRAWING FOR A PLACE ON THE BALLOT (available February 15, 2019)
Below are the list of required forms and supplemental information for candidates. These items are also available as a complete packet from the City Secretary's Office Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Candidate Letter
- Guide to becoming a City Official
- Application: English | Spanish
- Qualifications for Candidates
- Key Legal Requirements
- Boerne Home Rule Charter
- Uniform election dates
Citywide single member districts map
District Maps: District 1 | District 2 | District 3 | District 4 | District 5
(district maps will be posted as soon as they are available)
These forms are to be filed in the City Secretary's Office as soon as you become a candidate and before you make any expenditure or accept any contributions.
- Appointment of Campaign Treasurer form
- Instructions on how to complete the form
- Amendment Appointment of Campaign Treasurer form
- Instructions for Amendment Form
Texas Ethics Commission Campaign Finance Guide for Candidates and Officeholders Who File with Local Filing Authorities
Candidate/Officeholder Campaign Finance Report:
These reports are to be filed in the City Secretary's Office by the dates specified on the Election Calendar. Please pay close attention to schedules for timeline filing of your campaign finance reports.
Election Day results will be available after 7 p.m. local time.