Parade of Lights
Annual Parade of Lights Contest
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED FOR THIS EVENT*******
Residential and commercial lighting contest:
- Deadline to enter for the 2017 Parade of Lights is Sunday, December 10, 2017.
- Judging will be on Wednesday, December 13, 2017.
- All City of Boerne residents and businesses are welcomed and encouraged to participate.
Contact Parks & Recreation with questions
830-248-1543, Kim Wolfe
This event is Co-Sponsored by:
----------------------------------- AND ---------------------------------
- Best Decorated Street / Neighborhood
- The Griswold Award
- The Roxanne Schwarz Reason for the Season Award
- Traditionally Elegant
- Most Outstanding Lights
- Most Festive
- Best Window Display
Best commercial window display- The Flower Shop
Griswold- Hinojosa Family III
- Best Decorated Street / Neighborhood - This award will go to the community with the highest percentage of lighted participation in a residential display on the night of judging.
- Best Decorated Apartment - This award will go to the best and most enthusiastically lit apartment entered.
- The Griswold Award - Most outstanding and over the top use of lights in a residential display. (Reference: National Lampoons: Christmas Vacation Movie)
- The Roxanne Schwarz Reason for the Season Award - This award has been renamed and dedicated to the memory of Roxanne Schwarz for her excitement and enthusiasm for the Christmas season and her consistent participation in the Parade of Lights contest here in Boerne. The winner of this award will best display and mirror her spirit and enthusiasm for the holiday in their residential display.
- Traditionally Elegant - Gorgeous lights, greenery, and elegant holiday style.
- Most Outstanding Lights - Best use of lights in a commercial display.
- Most Festive - Most enthusiastic and festive commercial display.
- Best Window Display - Best display in a commercial window.