Parade of Lights
Annual Parade of Lights Contest
Residential and commercial lighting contest:
- Deadline to enter for the 2016 Parade of Lights is Sunday, December 11, 2016.
- Judging will be on Wednesday, December 14, 2016.
- All City of Boerne residents and businesses are welcomed and encouraged to participate.
WINNERS FOR THE PARADE OF LIGHTS:
- Best Decorated Street / Neighborhood - Village Dr.
- The Griswold Award -140 Shadow Knolls, Hinojosa Family
- The Roxanne Schwarz Reason for the Season Award -424 Frey St, Evans Residence
- Traditionally Elegant -107 Hampton Run E Childers Residence
- Most Outstanding Lights-Texas Treasures Fine Art Gallery, 605 S. Main St
- Most Festive -Cibolo Family Medicine 211 N. Main St
- Best Window Display - The Flower Shop 437 S Main St
- Best Decorated Street / Neighborhood - This award will go to the community with the highest percentage of lighted participation in a residential display on the night of judging.
- Best Decorated Apartment - This award will go to the best and most enthusiastically lit apartment entered.
- The Griswold Award - Most outstanding and over the top use of lights in a residential display. (Reference: National Lampoons: Christmas Vacation Movie)
- The Roxanne Schwarz Reason for the Season Award - This award has been renamed and dedicated to the memory of Roxanne Schwarz for her excitement and enthusiasm for the Christmas season and her consistent participation in the Parade of Lights contest here in Boerne. The winner of this award will best display and mirror her spirit and enthusiasm for the holiday in their residential display.
- Traditionally Elegant - Gorgeous lights, greenery, and elegant holiday style.
- Most Outstanding Lights - Best use of lights in a commercial display.
- Most Festive - Most enthusiastic and festive commercial display.
- Best Window Display - Best display in a commercial window.